Subject: amiga binaries &
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jones <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/1995 16:30:12
I'm looking for the fabled NetBSD/amiga binary repository, in order to
sniff through and see if there's anything there of interest for me and
my NetBSD/mac machine.  So if somebody could give me a recommendation,
I'd appreciate it.

More relevant to this list, however, is the idea that maybe we could
put up a list of port-specific ftp sites on  The
ftp-sites list is very nice, but doesn't have all the information I'd

* Chris  | "Nobody likes brain alteration!"                              *
*  Jones |                           --Peri Brown, _Doctor Who_          *