Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 Release Plans
To: Sean Berry (most of the time) <spberry@iastate.edu>
From: Shyeah right. What am I gonna do with a gun rack? <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/29/1995 11:00:03
How about fantastic worlds/cities such as Pern, Mordor, Agrabah, Gehennom,
        Asgard, Hades...? :-)

#define AUTHOR "spberry@iastate.edu (Sean Berry (most of the time))"

/*
 *
 * >> i totally disagree.  if anything we should call it 4.5
 * >
 * >We should call it "Chemnitz" (a city in former east-germany) or something
 * >similar. And we should have a great launch party!
 *
 * Chernobyl probably would not be appropriate.
 * Two possible threads: major European cities, Vienna, Berlin, soforth.
 * Minor cities in rural california: san luis obispo, santa *, soforth.  :)
 * --
 * Sean Berry
 * computers soothed, plants watered, chicken fried, scsi terminated
 * ENTJ, cellist						Will sysadmin for BBQ.
 *
 */

#undef AUTHOR	/* "spberry@iastate.edu (Sean Berry (most of the time))" */

				--*greywolf;
--
Humanocentric religions and ways of life have proven to be our undoing.