Subject: Re: -current mkdep failure
To: None <bryan@bwyan.anu.edu.au>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/1995 10:17:48
>So then I must also convert my config file to config.new format.
>Is this documented somewhere so i can do it?

Not really.  When I upgraded to -current I just rebuilt my config from
-current's GENERIC.  Some devices have section 4 manpages, and the
SYNOPSIS section of those manpages shows you what to put into your
config file for that device.

Note that the GENERIC config in the tree right now isn't generic; some
of the SCSI devices are missing.  I've sent a PR on this, but it
hasn't been fixed yet.
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));