Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 Release Plans
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alex R.N. Wetmore <alexw+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 09/26/1995 13:47:52
Excerpts from internet.computing.netbsd.current-users: 25-Sep-95 Re:
NetBSD 1.1 Release Plans  by Daniel Carosone@anarres.
> I've now seen several replies, and re-replies, to this thread, but not
> the original message.  Is there a problem with the lists? I noticed a
> rather small number of netbsd mails over the past couple of days.

I seem to be getting the normal amount of traffic on the list.

The original post was made on netbsd-announce, not netbsd-current.
Maybe you aren't subscribed to it?  I think it was posted to
comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.announce as well, but I could be wrong.

alex