Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 Release Plans
To: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@anarres.mame.mu.oz.au>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/1995 18:48:53
I've now seen several replies, and re-replies, to this thread, but not
the original message.  Is there a problem with the lists? I noticed a
rather small number of netbsd mails over the past couple of days.

Without having read the announcement, only the quoted parts in the
replies, I'd like to agree with a previous poster on the issue of
ncurses. If it really is a matter of a couple of weeks, after the
amount of time it's been since 1.0, it'd be a shame to miss out on
ncurses for the next release.  I care less about the BIND stuff,
especially as there's nothing really *wrong* with the current code (is
there?), but ncurses would be a big win.

It's core's choice, of course, and I'll be running 1.1A-current
anyway, but if it's possible, please see if ncurses can be let in to
1.1

--
Dan.