Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 Release Plans
To: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
From: What EES eet man? <greywolf@aahz.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/1995 14:32:36
{Hmm, let's see:

	1.	Open mouth.
	2.	Insert fo' paw.
	3.	Close mouth.
	4.	Chew.
}

[Sound of wolf inserting fo' paw firmly into mouth]

Oops.

Yes, you're right, I was thinking of 8.6.12.  Sorry for the misconstruction.

[Although, don't you mean Eric Allman and not Paul Vixie?]

#define AUTHOR "jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com ("John F. Woods")"

/*
 * >  * OK, how about sendmail 8.7, which _is_ official?
 *
 * > How about sendmail 8.12 which is the latest "official" release?
 *
 * Uh, unless Paul Vixie has been AWFULLY busy since a week ago, when he posted
 *
 *
 * 	I am very pleased to (finally) announce the release of sendmail 8.7.
 * 	It is available on FTP.CS.Berkeley.EDU in /ucb/src/sendmail.
 *
 * Then I *think* 8.7 is the latest and greatest.  Are you perhaps thinking of
 * 8.6.12?
 *
 */

#undef AUTHOR	/* "jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com ("John F. Woods")" */

				--*greywolf;
--
Sun hardware is great stuff.  It's too bad their software has taken
such a downturn.