Subject: Re: rcons
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 09/23/1995 15:05:28
>> rcons (Raster CONSole) brought over here from the sparc area.  [...]
> I notice this was done with my rcons changes PR still open - [...]

I have to eat some serious crow on this one.  I got mail from two
people saying my PRs weren't being ignored, and one from pk saying "I'm
having trouble locating your rcons PR".

Now, I have done some work on rcons.  But upon searching, I find that
as far as I can tell, I never actually generated a PR for it!  (I
conjecture, for what it's worth, that I was thinking about PR 1322
[window(1) is not 8-bit-clean], which I did at about the same time - I
noticed the problems with window after I made rcons 8-bit-capable.)
So, pk is entirely blameless here.  My apologies, to him and everyone.

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu