Subject: Re: Cern-HTTPD 3.0
To: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/1995 22:45:54
->> is anybody else using Cern HTTPD 3.0 with NetBSD-current?
->> Sometimes mine fails to transfer pages, the client gets 0 bytes. This
->> happens quite often with Netscape (Linux and Macintosh version) and
->> sometimes also with Chimera or AMosaic.
->>
->> I used the Linux options with some small fixes to compile the HTTPD.
->> Maybe someone has a real NetBSD "Makefile"?

I apparently used bsd settings (aka unix) and it works fine, though I do not
remember what things needed tweaking.  I can arrange to make a diff against
the original distribution, if you want that.  I also have a working binary, of
course...

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.