Subject: Re: i386 / 7E1 on serial ports
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@teeri.jmp.fi>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 09/14/1995 11:14:39
	I've found this running pine on the sparc port - but 'reset'
	gets things back to normal - does it not on i386?

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>