Subject: Two things: i386 boot code and boot man page
To: Captech) <greywolf@aahz.VAS.viewlogic.com (James Graham>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/1995 21:24:03
>>>>> "James" == James Graham (Captech) <greywolf@aahz.VAS.viewlogic.com> writes:

James> Greetings, it's your friendly nosy wolf again :-) (gotta curb
James> that habit -- the toxic fumes from the resultant flames give
James> one drain bamage).

James> Note: This is i386-specific, though if other ports have managed
James> a way around this conundrum, I'm open to suggestions.

	On many other platforms, the boot command is stored in some
form of eprom.  On my sun4 platform, the 'eeprom' command would set
the boot command just fine.  I realize, however, that this doesn't
help you.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@pci.on.ca                |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |