Subject: Re: Panic shutting down
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 09/11/1995 21:55:17
	Wouldn't it make sense to have the init 'make install' move an existing
	init if found?

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>