Subject: Re: Sun4? Not listed.
To: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/1995 20:13:47
	You should be able to get -current up on a sun4/260. (You might need
	the odd patch from someone currently in a cave, but -current _should_
	work straight off (AFAIK) :).

	I have a -current system on a 4/300 as of 14th august all ok

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
   <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk >>>