Subject: Re: query-pr, various old bugs, cgd's resignation
To: Herb Peyerl <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/27/1995 23:46:05
On Sun, 27 Aug 1995 21:25:03 -0600
 Herb Peyerl <> wrote:

 > That's interesting. I didn't receive the message either (though I
 > knew about it)... And I think I remember Jason saying something
 > about not having received it either...

Yah ... didn't get a copy of it ... but I did see it on my news server
eventually...But, it's worth noting that I've been having problems
getting NetBSD mail at my address for a while ... whenever I
start to `miss' a list, I've just re-subscribed with my
address :-)

 > Of course, I've been in a beer-induced stupor for the last 10 days
 > so it could just be rectal-cranial inversion syndrome...

Heh...funny how you should mention that...  ;-)

Jason R. Thorpe