Subject: adduser script
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/25/1995 11:06:28
I've written an adduser script for my NetBSD box.  It does most things
nicely and safely, as far as I can tell, except that I couldn't find a
safe way of sorting the password file.  (Call me anal, but I just like
it sorted.)  In the interests of conserving bandwidth, I'm putting it
up at ftp://rupert.oscs.montana.edu/pub/NetBSD/adduser.  Any
improvements are appreciated.  If it gets developed to where I think
it's robust enough, I'll send-pr it.

					Chris

--
**********************cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu**********************
* Chris  | "Nobody likes brain alteration!"                              *