Subject: Re: ufs filesystem tool: any interest?
To: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.medford.ma.us>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 08/23/1995 11:57:36
On Wed, 23 Aug 1995 07:49:02 -0400
 Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.medford.ma.us> wrote:

 > Can you take an existing partition, make it the first chunk of a
 > non-interleaved ccd, and grow the filesystem in place?

If the ccd is non-interleaved (i.e. `concatenated'), then I don't see why
it shouldn't work.  I definitely _will not_ work with an interleaved ccd.

It'd be cool of someone could experiment with this ... a combination of
time constraints (other projects at work, other NetBSD-related things)
and not actually having this spiff utility make it sort of difficicult
for me to play with it much :-)  I'd be interested to know what you find out!

Ciao.