Subject: Re: binary snapshots?
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
From: R. H. Wood <dwood@rhw.pic.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/22/1995 04:28:48
Chris Hopps just put a new Amiga binary snapshot late Sunday night on
	ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/amiga/snapshot/

It has all the latest(tm) stuff for my brand new Retina Z3 card, and is
working pretty well, for me so far.  ;-)

Once or twice (really more than that, but whose counting?) Xamiga24 comes
up "frozen":  fvwm and all its other clients seem to come up, but the
mouse/focus freezes after a few seconds, and I have to 3-finger salute
(hard-reboot).

Perhaps with "new" X11R6 binaries that problem will go away. (hint?)  :-)

Richard H. \X/ood                                        dwood@rhw.pic.net
246 Bancroft Drive,     Garland,  TX   75040    USA        +1 214 530 2595