Subject: Re: (Still) NCR card + Quantum VP32210 HDD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Davyd Norris <root@fcollins.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 08/21/1995 22:15:24
Thanks Charles :-)

For the benefit of everyone else, Charles Hannum replied to me and
suggested that he had seen this before and it looked like a bug with
the NFS code.  He asked what NFS config I had.  I had set the system
up as an NFS server but not an NFS client.

I re-enabled the NFS client code (both server and client) and I now
have an Aug 21 kernel running!!

I am flat out like a lizard drinking for the next couple of days,
but I will chase this little bug down and let you know.  Of course,
if someone finds it in the mean time...

Just FYI,

Thanks,
Dave.

PS. Are you collecting configs for the i386/conf directory, 'cos I
am happy to give you mine if you want.  I am working on QLogic's ISP
SCSI PCI drivers at the moment - as soon as I get clearance from
them that is ...