Subject: Re: (Still) NCR card + Quantum VP32210 HDD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Davyd Norris <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/21/1995 22:15:24
Thanks Charles :-)

For the benefit of everyone else, Charles Hannum replied to me and
suggested that he had seen this before and it looked like a bug with
the NFS code.  He asked what NFS config I had.  I had set the system
up as an NFS server but not an NFS client.

I re-enabled the NFS client code (both server and client) and I now
have an Aug 21 kernel running!!

I am flat out like a lizard drinking for the next couple of days,
but I will chase this little bug down and let you know.  Of course,
if someone finds it in the mean time...

Just FYI,

PS. Are you collecting configs for the i386/conf directory, 'cos I
am happy to give you mine if you want.  I am working on QLogic's ISP
SCSI PCI drivers at the moment - as soon as I get clearance from
them that is ...