Subject: Wasabi mirroring some of ftp.netbsd.org.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/13/1995 20:54:28
We're now mirroring some of ftp.netbsd.org's "arch" directory; -current
binaries for a few of the more popular ports.

Unfortunately some of the -current snapshots have encryption code in them;
as far as I can tell the current binaries in the sparc directory do, for
example, but this isn't indicated anywhere.  I've put everything on
munitions.wasabi.com for the time being; as I get unconfused about this
some stuff will probably be mirrored on ftp.wasabi.com proper.  Please
don't use the munitions.wasabi.com FTP server if it would be illegal for
a US citizen to supply encryption technology to you.

Thor