Subject: inn and mmap()ing the active file
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/09/1995 19:13:00
 I've been having problems getting my inn to work correctly, and today I found
out that the active-file isn't getting written to the disk after it's changed,
so I have to do ctlinnd reload active "". I applied an earlier patch from this
list which should make it do msync() when the active-file changes to it, but
it doesn't seem to have helped.

 Is there anything to do besides tell it to not use mmap() for the active file

 And thanks for the tcl 7.4 patches to the people who mailed them (-:

Religious fanatics harangue the crowd from helicopters
and rain stone tablets on their heads, inscribed with
meaningless messages