Subject: Re: Some help with disklabel please?
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 08/09/1995 11:18:38
	The definietley sounds like a good idea.

	I guess its mods to the kernel & disklabel
	You could define in the kernel config file what disklabel
	support you wanted.

	options		NETBSD_DISKLABEL
	options         SUNOS_DISKLABEL
	options		MACOS_DISKLABEL

	Maybe a /sys/ufs/disklabels/ directory to hold the code?

	I think its a good idea as well, but I'm also probably not the ideal
	person to do this :(

		abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
   <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk >>>