Subject: tcl 7.4 and tk 4.0 test suite errors
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 08/08/1995 21:01:08
 I compiled tcl 7.4p1 from ftp.cs.berkeley.edu on NetBSD/mac68k 1.0A, and the
test suite complains about errors in stat output; it seems to always say that
the size of the file is 0. I didn't see anything about this in any porting
notes.

 tk's test suite has lots of complaints too, most of which seem to be caused
by floating point results different from the expected, in one case lack of
accuracy and in some the problem seemed to be rounding.

 Is there a fix to these problems ?

--
Religious fanatics harangue the crowd from helicopters
and rain stone tablets on their heads, inscribed with