Subject: Re: Trouble building the libraries
To: None <trevin@xmission.com>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/03/1995 10:28:28
>Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 18:16:03 -0600
>From: trevin@xmission.com (Trevin Beattie)

>I guess I failed to mention first of all that I had copied src/include -on
>top of- the include tree from comp10, because it didn't have all of the
>original files in it.  Now in response to this, where does curses.h come
>from in the first place?  It's not in src/include (I double-checked the ftp
>site just now), and Makefile doesn't create any new .h files, it just copies
>what's there.

Some files that end up under /usr/include that don't come from
/usr/src/include:

/usr/src/lib/libcurses/curses.h
/usr/src/lib/libedit/histedit.h
/usr/src/lib/libpcap/{pcap,pcap-namedb}.h
/usr/src/gnu/lib/libg++/*/*.h
/usr/src/usr.bin/lex/FlexLexer.h
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));