Subject: Re: Trouble building the libraries
To: None <kstailey@owl.dol-esa.gov>
From: Trevin Beattie <trevin@xmission.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/1995 18:16:03
Kenneth Stailey <kstailey@owl.dol-esa.gov> replied:

>> I'm not sure if curses.h is out-of-date; the header reads:
>
>oh yeah, "make install" from inside /usr/src/include fails to install curses.h
>
>Known bug.  Do it by hand.
>
>~Ken

I guess I failed to mention first of all that I had copied src/include -on
top of- the include tree from comp10, because it didn't have all of the
original files in it.  Now in response to this, where does curses.h come
from in the first place?  It's not in src/include (I double-checked the ftp
site just now), and Makefile doesn't create any new .h files, it just copies
what's there.

Trevin Beattie
trevin@xmission.com