Subject: Re: Why is using "inline" as a variable name a parse error for our
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@deshaw.com>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 07/20/1995 16:14:31
	I would like to see -Wall & -Wmissing-prototypes added now to the
	compile flags, then hopefully we'll see some send-prs as various
	people get tired of seeing the errors & start mailing in fixes!

	Or are people waiting for the ivory-soap branch to comitted before
	anybosy starts worrying about prototypes?

		David

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
 <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - try telnet mono.city.ac.uk >>>