Subject: Re: Latest SUP fixes system crashes
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/1995 09:07:02
Well, I see that this somewhat premature report did make it past
my system crash as it was posting....  Unfortunately, the problem
still exists.  I've even been getting some spontaneous reboots
when there isn't anyone logged in as well.  vmstat and netstat
run every 15 minutes has turned up nothing.....