Subject: Problems with upgrade to current: ld.so and libgnumalloc.so
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/14/1995 11:10:20
I haven't seen this covered in the howto, so I'm wondering if anybody
else has encountered this problem:  The new version of libgnumalloc.so
that gets built is apparently incompatible with something.  When I try
to run programs which are dynamically linked with libgnumalloc (such
as ld), I get this error:

# ld
ld.so: Undefined symbol "_vlimit" in ld:/usr/lib/libgnumalloc.so.0.0

Makes recompiling in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc2 kinda difficult...

--
**********************cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu**********************
* Chris  | "Nobody likes brain alteration!"                              *