Subject: Re: panics while running NFS
To: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@BALVENIE.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 07/13/1995 08:22:53
> Can someone supply me with a Pre-1.46 version of /sys/kern/vfs_subr.c ?
>
> There were some NFS changes in this file that may be exposing or
> contributing to this problem.

There haven't been any NFS-related changes to the kernel (that are yet
available for FTP) since June 18.  (I get that info by grepping the
source changes mailing list archive.)  The changes that happend then
were trivial, and weren't _really_ NFS-related, by they touched NFS
code.

what, in particular, are you thinking of?

> The following info from 'nfsstat'
> also looks a bit strange for the missed BioW.

I think that's caused by something else, actually.  (something else
_specific_, not something else general.  8-)

chris