Subject: compilation problems for lfs_cleanerd
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jones <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/12/1995 10:33:27
When I try to compile lfs_cleanerd from July 10 supped sources, I get
the following:

# make cleandir ; make depend ; make
...everything goes fine until...
cc   -o lfs_cleanerd cleanerd.o lfs_cksum.o library.o misc.o print.o
ld: cleanerd.o: RRS text relocation at 0x2f0c for "__err"
[repeated 5 more times with different addresses]
ld: library.o: RRS text relocation at 0x3cee for "__err"
[repeated 11 more times with different addresses]
ld: internal error: number of symbols exceeds alloc'd 97
*** Error code 1

What am I doing wrong?

* Chris  | "Nobody likes brain alteration!"                              *
*  Jones |                           --Peri Brown, _Doctor Who_          *