Subject: Re: Termcap/Termlib
To: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
From: matthew green <mrg@mame.mu.Oz.Au>
List: current-users
Date: 07/03/1995 10:51:36
   	I'm trying to get a program to compile under both solaris & netbsd,
   	and I only want to support one of termcap/termlib. (I cant use solaris
   	termcap because it dictates that I must link with -lucb (utterly
   	completely broken) which is causing me more problms than enough...

   	Is netbsd liable to get a termlib interface at any point? or does
   	anyone know of a package I can use to get a termcap interface from
   	a termlib library or vica versa?

what's wrong with /usr/ccs/lib/libtermcap.a ?  just because it is
the same as /usr/ccs/lib/lib{curses,termlib}.a doesn't stop it from
being a working termcap library.

.mrg.