Subject: Re: Compile of routed in -current ? ....
To: None <apm@vipunen.hut.fi>
From: matthew green <mrg@mame.mu.Oz.Au>
List: current-users
Date: 06/30/1995 00:12:19
   I'd just like to add a little data point to this discussion.

   mrg@mame.mu.Oz.Au writes:
   >i agree fully with this.  infact, i believe it works right now,
   >except s/install/build/ for the make command.

   I just tried make build with an empty DESTDIR. My sources are supped
   from wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de at about 24th. Currently build fails
   first because curses.h is not installed. Should the build target be
   fixed or should curses.h be moved?

curses.h moved, imo.

   Later build fails when it tries to install things, because the
   directory hierarchy has not been created. I did make distrib-dirs in
   etc to get past this. I suppose build target should be fixed to do
   this also?

the build target fixed.  it is part of the build process.

.mrg.