Subject: Termcap re-build fails?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@scofflaw.banyan.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/28/1995 23:45:31
I just supped about 1 hour ago or so, and thought I would rebuild termcap,
since we've got the new-and-improved one now, and I've been having wierd
termcap problems (not just recently, either, but I stray...).

Anyway, the reorder seems to be exiting prior to doing anything (or much)
useful... HEnce a termcap is not created from the .src file.  I'd look at
it now, but my eyes are falling out of my head and I need to get away from
the screen (and go to bed..).  If someone fixes it/figures out what's wrong/
realizes what a bogon I made when I didn't do (whatever)/etc. before I get
around to it tomorrow afternoon, drop me a line...

Other than that, the build from a couple of days ago (the 26th) seems to have
built quite well, and it now running (with the exception of some problem in
libkern that I ignored... it seems this has already been hashed out here...).

					TIA,
						--rafal

----
Rafal Boni					     rafal@scofflaw.banyan.com
Engineer, Data Management		   		  Banyan Systems, Inc.
(All opinions are my own)		   120 Flanders Rd, Westboro, MA 01583