Subject: RE: Problems with sh on June 20th tar balls (more info)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott R. Burns <Scott.Burns@labatt.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/24/1995 12:59:19

archives but I am not sure if it's
                                                        correct.

        enum { SOFT = 0x1, HARD = 0x2 }
                        how = SOFT | HARD;
        const struct limits     *l;
        int             set, all = 0;
        int             optc, what;
        struct rlimit   limit;

Anyway, now when I compile all compiles clean but the link fails with:

I was building based on the instructions by Alistair G. Crooks near the
beginning
of these instructions, after building the new kernel etc. he notes:

# it was at this stage that I got REALLY fed up with the
# sh: warning: running as root with dot in PATH
(cd /usr/src/bin/sh ; make && make install &&  make cleandir)

Should I skip this step and have the make of world cover off a new 'sh' for
me. I can
live with the root with dot in PATH stuff if that would solve the problem ?
Did I typedef
rlim_t correctly ?

scott
burns@eisner.decus.org