Subject: ppp dial-in blues
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: noud de brouwer <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/22/1995 21:08:09
>Good luck.  I'm also struggling to understand your problems and your
>use of English.  Try posting on to see if there
>is anyone who speaks your language natively and who is working with PPP
>and NetBSD on another architecture (Amiga?  x86 PC?).  I don't think
>many are using PPP on NetBSD/Mac68k at all.  You might also try posting
>in one of the NetBSD or FreeBSD newsgroups.

So the question, is there someone inhere using ppp on NetBSD as dial-in and
does she/he want to give me insight on how it's working?
Preferable Dutch speaking, or English (but that ain't my mothertongue).

Much ThanX in advance.

KnoT Foundation                                     Noud de Brouwer
People's Internet Domain +31-13                       Kerkstraat 86
                                                 5051 LC  GOIRLE NB
                                                    the Netherlands
e-mail:                          Tel.:   +31-13-342761
http:   //                    Fax./ARA:   +31-13-346945
talk:                   PPP:   +31-13-345057