Subject: top for NetBSD 1.0a
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <agc@uts.amdahl.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/19/1995 08:47:43
After Charles' changes about 3 weeks ago which modified the way that
command strings were held within the kernel, I've modified top-3.3 to
read these strings.  The results can be downloaded from

	ftp://charon.amdahl.com/pub/agc/top-3.3-netbsd.tar.gz

This is the original version of 3.3, modified by Thorsten Lockert
(tholo@sigmasoft.com) for NetBSD, and with one bug fixed by tholo.

(For those not in the know, top is a ps-like utility which shows
information on the top n processor hogs).

Cheers,
Alistair
--
Alistair G. Crooks (agc@uts.amdahl.com)			   +44 125 234 6377
Amdahl European HQ, Dogmersfield Park, Hartley Wintney, Hants RG27 8TE, UK.