Subject: June 8 sup "snapshot"
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John F. Woods <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/17/1995 10:39:11
Has anyone compiled and run the sources from the June 8 sup?  (i.e.
just before sun-lamp disappeared in a puff of greasy black smoke.)
The libraries seem to compile OK (one bobble relating to curses.h),
but several user-level utilities (useless ones like fsck, restore,
dump...  ;-) don't compile.  If I were to finish bludgeoning my way
through the minor little problems and installed the resulting
binaries, will I regret it?  (I note that the compilation failures
have been fixed, according to the source-changes mail.)

My real problem is that I installed /usr/include with the new sources,
but don't dare put up the libraries until I know it's safe.  (And I
have several programs I'd like to compile, too.)  Alternatively is
there any way to access the CVS repository?  Or is there an estimated
time for when will work again?