Subject: Re: Sup?
To: James Graham - captech <>
From: Chris G Demetriou <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/14/1995 14:59:10
> Could some (hopefully) kind soul please provide an update as to when sup
> will be working again or, if it's already working, from whence sup actually
> works?

Yes, there will be an announecement when it is working again.  When
that will be really depends on when CMU assigns me some IP addresses.

> ns[12] still think that {ftp,sup} still point to

> After tracing everything down, even
> thinks that still points to which,
> as we all know, doesn't exist, and refuses SUP requests.

Why/how could have to do with this?

actually, _DOES_ still exist, as an ip
address.  when the new sup server is up and running, the appropriate CNAMEs will change, and will have
its ip address removed (and will be MX'd).

There are several reasons to leave '' pointing at a host
which is down...