Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: moving.
To: Andrew Wheadon <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/11/1995 13:00:47
>> 	(2) FTP access to the latest sources (as of the time
>> 		of the move) and previous releases, etc., will
>> 		still be available from "ftp.NetBSD.ORG."

>I'd like to point out that the new address isn't being
>exported yet, at least not to our nameserver:

Nameserver changes take time to propagate to corners of the net --
sometimes up to a week or so.  Be patient.

If the DNS change was made properly (serial numbers were incremented,
etc.), it should happen soon.

  Michael L. VanLoon
     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4, PC532,
                           DEC pmax (MIPS R2k/3k), DEC/AXP (Alpha)
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX and others...