Subject: daily patches available
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/04/1995 12:15:07
Due to some extra diskspace, I can offer for an unknown
amount of time (i.e. till the disk is needed again.)
patches to current relativ to the day before.

The patches are in

If anybody has some sensible ideas on how to order
them or thinks it more sensible if I just diff src-complete
and othersrc complete instead of per directory speak up.

If anybody thinks I've missed something in the script
check it out and send me corrections it's in

It is only run when a sup from sun-lamp is successful.

PS I have also created patches relativ to the tar_files
created on the 22.05.95 Since they will soon be replaced
I'll copy them in ~NetBSD-current/tar_files/old.
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc \ "NetBSD-current mirror"
hostbase=/mit/ftp/pub/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix