Subject: daily patches available
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/04/1995 12:15:07
Due to some extra diskspace, I can offer for an unknown
amount of time (i.e. till the disk is needed again.)
patches to current relativ to the day before.

The patches are in
~ftp/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/patch

If anybody has some sensible ideas on how to order
them or thinks it more sensible if I just diff src-complete
and othersrc complete instead of per directory speak up.

If anybody thinks I've missed something in the script
check it out and send me corrections it's in
~ftp/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/patch/create.diff

It is only run when a sup from sun-lamp is successful.
Cheerio

PS I have also created patches relativ to the tar_files
created on the 22.05.95 Since they will soon be replaced
I'll copy them in ~NetBSD-current/tar_files/old.
Cheerio^2
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"