Subject: sup on wipux2 enabled again
To: Volker Schmidt <>
From: Andrew Wheadon <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/02/1995 15:10:17
	Well it took 27 hours for the first sup, (bad lines ?)
	but the next one as only 3 hours,so
		sup is turned on again on wipux2.

PS. I'm only current of 1.6 12.28 (currently upgrading to today.)

PS2:	In future I will generally turn off 'supfilesrv' when
	things seem to have gone wrong. I turn it on again as
	soon as I've checked it out and am uptodate again.
	This means I will not mail 'current-users' since only
	a few people in countries near/within Europe are affected
	and these either mail me, or leave their crontabs running
	so they are uptodate as soon as I am. (At least two seem
	to be monitoring my supfilesrv-port ;-)

PS3:	Thx for the quick response cgd. (Pity the lines are so
	bad otherwise I'd have been up again minutes after cgd's mail.)
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc \ "NetBSD-current mirror"
hostbase=/mit/ftp/pub/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix