Subject: RE: modem troubles..
To: 'chris csanady' <ccsanady@iastate.edu>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/1995 08:21:00
Hi Chris,

I need more info:
1) What is the exact brand and model?
2) What is the speed of the modem?
3) is it internal or external?
4) Do you have a 16550?
5) What program under NetBSD are you using to access the modem (Kermit, tip,
etc.)?
6) Have you ever been able to successfully use the modem on a different
machine?
6a) If yes to #6, what type of machine and what program (i.e. DOS and
Procomm Plus)?

I worked in Tech. support for a year before moving to R&D, give me this info
and I can probably help you.

jam

*       John A. Maier          * Research Assistant For Datastorm    *
* E-mail: johnam@datastorm.com * Technologies Inc. (Procomm Plus)    *
*                              * (314) 443-3283                      *