Subject: Re: Linux DOSEMU port?
To: None <jcargill@cs.wisc.edu>
From: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.blrc.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 05/18/1995 13:16:31

Jon> I seem to recall that someone was working on a NetBSD port of the
Jon> linux DOSEMU; ...
Jon> Can anyone tell me who was working on this, and what the current
Jon> state of it is?

I've been working on it, but not much recently--since it works well
enough for what I wanted (personal finance program).

The most recent diffs you'll find at my FTP site don't work anymore--the
i386 machine dependent code has progressed substantially since I put out
the diffs.  However, I have rolled my changes into the latest -current.
I'm working with Charles to eventually fold the kernel mods into the
-current source tree.

I'm out of town this weekend, but I can put together a new set of
diffs/etc sometime next week.

==John