Subject: Kernel Make Problem
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@wheel.tiac.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/13/1995 14:24:45
   Has anyone else had trouble linking kernels since the last sup or
two? On an i386 (it may be similar on other platforms, but I'm not
sure, hence the choice of list) make makes all the object files, but
on the link, or specifically on "${SYSTEM_LD} swapnetbsd.o", make
complains: "*** Error code 1". "make -i" appears to link a correct
kernel, but I haven't tested it yet. My suspicion is that this is a
side-effect of the sh changes, but that is just a guess.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts