Subject: Re: SUP for Linux
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@punk.weru.ksu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 05/11/1995 23:05:15
Verily did Rob Healey write:

> > Rob Windsor (windsor@punk.weru.ksu.edu) wrote:
> > I use sup on Ultrix, Solaris (ugh), and OSF/1, and compiled it myself
> > (from the NetBSD sources; they were all I could find).  It was easy on
> > all of the platforms except Solaris.  I've never compiled anything for
> > Linux, but assuming it is really as standard as people claim it is
> > there shouldn't be much problem compiling sup there.

The above is a bit misleading.  I wasn't the one that claimed that I
used sup on Ultrix, Solaris, and OSF/1.

Instead, I have a binary that I use under Solaris that I didn't compile
myself.

This is just to fend off people sending -me- e-mail asking for my install
notes.  :>

-- Rob
Internet: windsor@pobox.com      Life: Rob@Manhattan.Kansas.USA.Earth

"Life's a journey, not a destination."  -- Aerosmith (1993), 'Amazing'