Subject: Re: SUP for Linux
To: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@aindev.gtd.eds.com>
From: Dirk Steinberg <Dirk.Steinberg@gmd.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/08/1995 19:41:44
On May 5,  3:06pm, Scott J. Ellentuch wrote:
> Subject: SUP for Linux
> PLEASE,
>
> 	Don't flame me! Its true that I'm a current Linux user, but I
> *JUST* got NetBSD running on my Sun 3/50.  What I need, though, is to be
> able to run SUP from my Linux (I have a PPP connection to the net and its
> also where I le() boot from).  Has anyone ever ported it?
>

> 		Thanks, Scott
>-- End of excerpt from Scott J. Ellentuch

Yes. I have.

Do you need it?

Dirk

Dirk W. Steinberg - German National Research Center for Computer Science (GMD)
Institute for Application-Oriented Software- and Systems Technology   (ISA-NW)
Network Engineering Department  -  Rathausallee 10  -   D-53754 Sankt Augustin
Phone: +49 2241 14-3182 - Fax: +49 2241 14-3038 - Email: Dirk.Steinberg@gmd.de