Subject: SUPserver up again on wipux2
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/08/1995 17:55:37
Hi, I'm back (groan).
Took a little while to correct my sup-server due to,
	- missing time,
	- bad lines,
	- general incompetence...
Any it's up and running, it's updated itself correctly
a few times, the new Kernel is running, the harddisk has
an extra 140MB free (hopefully enough for alpha2). I've
removed updating of packages until I've checked how to
refuse some of the binaries, but the rest is working.
The average sup's are about 1/2 the number they used to
be but it seems it's all running fine, so I presume they
will reach their original level again soon.

Warning:
	Unluckily my 'domestic' got scrapped, so I'm
	checking my tapes for and old copy until they
	I can only offer 'euro.patch.crypt.c' in
	'~src/lib/libcrypt/'. If I don't find an old
	copy it'll take a bit before I have time to
	do it again. It's trivial though, I believe
	only {ed,init,one other} need seperate handling.

Cheerio
If you have problems with my sup-server mail me.
The tarring is running locally again.
If you want all packages/some packages say which.
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"