Subject: Re: PCMCIA Driver
To: None <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
From: Patrick Arnoux <parnoux@orli.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/29/1995 18:32:39
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
	I'm looking to hooking my Digital Hinote Ultra up to the net', so
	a driver for a pcmcia network card would be pretty useful :)

	What network card would you recommend?

I have been using using the Linksys E-Card for about two months
now, and except for the lack of response to my requests for technical
documentations on the card, I am quite please with it.
(Anybody knows where I can get the Tuples list for that card,
or even better a programmers manual?),
Not to mention the fact that since it emulates an NE2000 card,
all the extant drivers for that line of cards will work with it.

I am using it in a Zenith 320SL SubNotebook running 1.0A which is my
gateway to my ISP as well as my print server (Might as well make
use of that parallel port).

The 3com 3c589 card looks to be well built and has also performed
reliably, but the downside is the need of a new driver for it.

 	Patrick Arnoux
 	parnoux@orli.com

 	(what .sig ?)