Subject: PCMCIA Driver
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patrick Arnoux <parnoux@orli.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/27/1995 22:53:04
	I have a PCMCIA driver for the NetBSD 1.0A ix86 port, though I have not
seen any great demand for such a thing, in case anyone is interested, I'll
be happy to share the code.

	The code is table driven as far as the information for each card,
but the card has to be in the correct slot for it to be initialized.
The hooks are there to implement user level init software, but I was
mainly interested in being able to boot with the cards already enabled.
I'll probably get around to it at some point.

	Works with:	Data Race RediCard  24/96 Modem
			TDK DF2814 Modem
			Linksys E-Card (D-Link 650)
			3Com 3c589 (This card needs a specific driver
			in order to be used, I believe there is one floating
			around on the Net, though for Linux and/or FreeBSD)

	Patrick Arnoux
	parnoux@orli.com

	(what .sig ?)