Subject: Dirty file system?
To: cur-users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul R. Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/19/1995 02:37:11
Has anyone else noticed any problem with mount beginning a few days ago?
I rebuilt a -current kernel from the sources sup'ed on the 15h, and I now
get "file system not clean, use fsck(8)" for each file system that gets
mounted.  This happens whether or not the system was started with
fastboot or if /etc/rc has just finished running fsck!

I rebuilt again last night from sources current as of yesterday 4/18 with
the same results.

Not a big deal, since I'm pretty sure my file system is clean, but those
messages are annoying.  (I know, easy solution is to stop rebooting, but
then how can I check out a new kernel?  :)

| Paul Goyette            | PGP Public key available on request  |
| Paul@pgoyette.bdt.com   | Fingerprint: 0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0 |
|                         |              E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6 |