Subject: Re: Patch to latest sendmail version
To: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@ai.mit.edu>
From: Luke Mewburn <lm@melb.cpr.itg.telecom.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 04/09/1995 16:03:59
> I just committed that change.  All I have to say is `SIGH'.

That bug [the "sizeof(foo-1)" that should have been "sizeof(foo)-1"]
and a couple of others are fixed in the patch at:
	ftp.cs.berkeley.edu:/ucb/sendmail/sendmail.8.6.12.patch

The `SIGH' echoes back from down under...

--
Luke Mewburn, <lm@werj.com.au>

``"..(and) We've heard how teen prostitution, pregnancy, drug use, cults,
  runaways, suicide and poor hygiene are sweeping this nation. We thought you
  might like to share with the committee any particular *causes* you might see
  for those latter problems...".   "I dunno, Maybe the proliferation of
  narrow, suffocating zealotry masquerading as parenting in this country."''
    -- Steve Dallas, 'Bloom County'