Subject: Re: Blank X-windows screen
To: None <hagen@violet.berkeley.edu>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@ai.mit.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/1995 18:58:09
           I was attempting to configure routing on my BSDi machine and
   [...]

My records show that you subscribed to this list two days ago with a
different mailing address.  This means you should have gotten the
standard welcome mail, which contains a description of what the list
is for.  To wit:

This is a forum for all people using an up-to-date version of the
NetBSD-current source tree.  It is a good forum for talking about
``gotchas'' in the tree.  Since the -current tree is a quickly
moving target, please confirm any problems with the latest tree
before posting.

Please note that NetBSD is a different operating system from BSD/OS,
and has no affiliation with BSDi.